Sunday, March 14, 2010

The World's Most Horrible Blogger.

I am the World's Most Horrible Blogger. I am so bad at this whole "blog" thing, I actually had to have someone remind me I even had a blog. That, my friends, is the pathetic truth. How can I ever possibly plan on leaving my mark in this world when not only can't I remember to write it down, I can't remember where I was writing it down!?!

It's not just the computer though, I was horrible at diaries and journals as a child. I have four incomplete books in my "hope chest" from my youth. I think I am just bad at taking the time daily to write. I think it's because I don't feel I have anything exciting worth remembering in life, much less to imortilize it in print. Who would want to read my boring life's story? It's not like my life couldn't be fit into a Cliff's Notes version anyway. Who needs the long drawn out boring stuff? It's a waste of trees and ink.

Aha!, you say. But the computer cuts down no trees. It drains no pen's life. So why not write it all down now? Well, I'm going to try. I promise, I will make a better effort to bore those of you who have nothing better to do than open these pages. I will put a note on the computer - Write It Down! Then, when you kind readers have run out of Ambien and there are no more sheep to count, you can visit me and I will lull you to sleep with tales of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment