Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh where, oh where has my little blog gone?

Sadly I have not been a very good blogger.

Apparently, one is expected to post on these things daily, or at least more than once a month! The trouble is I haven't figured out how to come up with enough stuff to talk about. I'm rather boring I think. Who wants to read a bazillion posts about chickens? God knows I have bored my family to pieces already with my chicken addiction. I don't have any real hobbies. I'm not a member of any groups. So really it is just me and the chickens.

I guess I could always go on about my kids. However, they're now teenagers and they don't tend to do anything "cute" anymore. In fact, at this stage they are just down right annoying. Sometimes bordering on rude and obnoxious. Who wants to read about that? That brings us back to the chickens.....see the dilema?

So, although I haven't been an active writer, I have been very busy. In fact, I have been at my sister's house in PA for 2 weeks now. We are moving to PA from NC and have found the most brilliant little "mini" farm to rent. I am currently job hunting. I've sent out a ton of resumes and gone on a couple interviews, but so far no bites.

I have to have something to pay the bills before I move the clan up here. Hubby is getting quite nervous. We have had a couple marital disputes about the only thing we ever fight over - money. It's amazing how you can go without and it's no big deal until you need just a little more than usual and then all hell breaks loose. He's stressed, I'm stressed - Man, I need a job!

So, that's it. Job hunting, trying not to fight with husband, and hatching chickens. Super exciting stuff! Someone alert the media!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment